Taught by critcally acclaimed actor and director, Erin Dagon Mitchell, this course is designed to give students an overview of special effects make-up, from cuts and bruises, to zombies and terrifying monsters, plus proper safety and hygiene techniques.
Dates: May 26-June 16
Times: Tuesdays from 7:15pm-8:15pm
Location: In your own home via Zoom!
Cost: $60 for all four weeks
Use code "HunkerDown" to save $10 on the cost!
- Crème or powder make up in the following colors; Bright red, dark red, yellow, green, blue, purple. (Additional colors helpful. Avoid heavy glitters or sparkles)
- Crème or liquid foundation in your skin tone
- Liquid Latex (Can be provided by TBA for an additional $5)
- Nose & Scar wax
- Foam sponge
- Stipple sponge
- Spirit Gum (optional)
- Make up or art brushes – at least 2 flat brushes.
**Those students who’ve previously purchased the Ben Nye Student Make-up Kit will have most everything above.
- Paper clip or safety pin
- Tissue or toilet paper
- Hair dryer with a cool air setting
- Make up remover or wipes
- Corn syrup
- Red & Blue Food Coloring OR Black Cherry Kool Aid packet & Chocolate Syrup
- Clear bowl or pitcher to mix
- Sealable container to store